Last updated: July 7, 2023
[Legal Entity] (“Heckova” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) is committed to protecting your privacy through our compliance with this Privacy Notice.
This Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://heckova.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- Scope of this Notice
This Notice applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Heckova or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Notice may change from time to time (see Changes to This Privacy Notice). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Notice periodically for updates.
- Information We Collect About You
We collect the following types of personal information from users of our Website:
- Name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us via the “Contact Us” form.
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
If you buy a product on our Website, your credit card information will be transmitted to us through Stripe or PayPal for payment. However, we will not retain your credit card information.
- How We Collect Information About You
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From other sources.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website. This information is stored in our Microsoft 365 database.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information we obtain from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources to, for example, help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality of our Website, prevent or detect fraud and support our marketing and analytics. Such sources may include information collected from payment processors, third-party ad technology companies, and shipping carriers. We may use this information consistent with this Privacy Notice.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type; device type; device settings; mobile device identifiers; software version; operating system information; phone model; phone operating system; mobile phone carrier information; precise geolocation data; the date, time and length of your stay on our Website; and the referring website, specific pages accessed and other actions you take on our Website.
We also use a third-party session replay service that records users’ interactions with our Website, including users’ clicks, mouse movements and scrolls.
This information helps our Website work correctly and supports our marketing and analytics efforts. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Third-Party Web Analytics Services.
We use third-party web analytics services on our Website, such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use automated technologies to collect data (such as IP addresses, cookies, and other device identifiers) to evaluate the use of our Website. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may also include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Heckova, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-party ad technology companies may help us display content tailored to your interests and serve interest-based advertising on our behalf. Additionally, some third-party ad technology companies may provide us with information about you (such as demographic information) from offline and online sources, which we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Heckova’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Heckova about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Online Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Heckova, our customers, or others.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/. You may also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from us by visiting the DAA consumer opt-out page at https://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Do-Not-Track: Some Internet browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our Website does not support “do not track” preferences that may be available in your browser and are not capable of satisfying the preference you set.
Email marketing opt-out: If you wish to opt out of our marketing email communications you may contact our customer service representatives at the phone number or email address below, under the “Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. You also may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included in our promotional emails. Please note that removal of user information from our database or “opting out” will not stop marketing or advertising content that is generated for distribution or is otherwise queued for transmission to you prior to the time when we can implement your request. If you unsubscribe from marketing communications, you may continue to receive transactional communications, such as email or text notifications about your order status, recall information and other administrative information. Your information will remain in our database, but will be marked as inactive so you do not receive marketing materials from us.
- Your Privacy Choices
To request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Similarly, we may not be able to accommodate a request to delete your personal information if we need to retain such information to comply with our legal obligations.
- State Privacy Laws
We do not meet the conditions as outlined in Section 1798.140 of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and therefore are not subject to CCPA requirements. We also do not meet the eligibility conditions outlined in the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act, Colorado Privacy Act, Connecticut Data Privacy Act, or Utah Consumer Privacy Act and are therefore are not subject to the requirements of these laws. For specific information related to your ability to access and correct your personal information, see the section titled “Your Privacy Choices” above.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
- Children’s Data
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will post any changes to this Privacy Notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat personal information, we will notify you by email or through a notice on the Website home page. The date the Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
- Contact Us
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at 855-HECKOFA or email@example.com.